This blog is a place where I write stuff. You can have one too.
Want to respond to something you see here?
Great! Keep the conversation going. Post your comments anywhere on the interwebs and send me a link.
You don’t need a “comment form”.
Why should the whole conversation take place on one blog?
Here’s the thing: you don’t need a “comment form” to get your ideas online. There are a lot of options:
- Send me a note @johnstephens on Twitter. Twitter helps people stay connected and gives you a communication platform you can take anywhere.
- Tumblr is simple, streamlined, and pleasing to use.
- Posterous is blogging by email— you don’t even have to sign up for an account.
- This weblog uses Textpattern CMS, hands down the best Content Management System for designers. I never say “hands down” unless I really mean it. If you’d like a really classy custom blog, I know someone who can hook you up.
- There are also the infamous Wordpress and Blogger, which I have used in real life, but I can’t recommend them in good conscience.
Your assignment: Go out and make the internet more wonderful.
It’s up to you to find meaningful ways to extend the conversation— keep me posted, and I may post links to your work here.